Cutcombe was judged to be Outstanding after their latest Ofsted inspection. The key findings were:
- Academic standards are high and pupils' achievement is exceptional
- Strong opportunities for children to develop their creative, practical and sporting talents.
- Excellent levels of care and individual attenption help pupils to flourish
- Exceedingly good links with the community and other schools, enhance pupils' learning and enable them to grow in confidence
- Rich curriculum in complemented by a very good range of extra-curricular activities which spark pupils' interest and enjoyment of school
The full Ofsted report can be found on their website
Timberscombe was inspected by Ofsted in June 2013. The school was judged to be Good. The key findings were:
- Teaching is personalised to help each child make rapid progress
- Outstanding levels of care and support ... pupils' self-esteem and confidence grow strongly in the nuturing atmosphere provided by the staff
- Relationships through the school are strong and staff show high levels of care for all pupils, enabling all to take a full part in everything the school has to offer.
The full Ofsted report can be found on their website.