Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In


Admissions Appeals Procedure 2018​ 

Allocation Summary 2018​


Applying for a place in Reception Class

Applications for a place in Reception class at the beginning of the academic year must be made via your County of Residence e.g. Somerset County Council, B&NES County Council.  

Please click on individual Council website links below for further information:

Apply for a school place with Somerset Council​

Apply for a school place with B&NES Council​

Applying for a place mid-year

In order to apply for a place in the school during the academic year, in any year group, you are required to complete the In-Year Transfer form below and submit it to the Governors at St Benedict's:

In-Year Transfer Form​